San Antonio massage chain shut down over allegations it did more than rub people's feet
Texas regulators closed down a chain of San Antonio massage parlors last month, alleging the businesses likely engaged in illicit sexual services and human trafficking, state officials said Monday. The Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation (TDLR) on Jan. 21 closed all three of Ping's Best Foot Massage's San Antonio locations for six months, the agency said. The action followed an investigation that discovered the parlors were probably violating state law by selling sexual services, according to authorities.
Recent Posts

ZZ Top drummer Frank Beard dies at age 77

‘Faux Pause’: Why Greg Abbott’s data center ‘crackdown’ looks a lot like election-year theater

Minnesota sues Abbott to force extradition of ICE agent accused of shooting Venezuelan man

Albert Alvarez’s ‘Know Body’ exhibition explores what happens if artist cares about work more than ego

A family of 4 need $200,000 or more to live comfortably in Texas, study finds

Live Music in San Antonio This Week: Hardy, Benson Boone, Palomazo Norteño, Chavela

Texas counties sue feds for trying to tie election security policies to anti-terrorism funding

Man’s backflip into San Antonio River goes viral

Former staffer for U.S. Sen. John Cornyn jumps to Democrat James Talarico’s campaign

San Antonio Street Art celebrating 40 years of Pee-wee’s Big Adventure with art walk, costume contest

"My job is to find and attract mastery-based agents to the office, protect the culture, and make sure everyone is happy! "
